"We're sure you could win an award for how you have captured these memories!"
Hannah & Matthew
ADD ON ITEMS
Full-Day Coverage - £1250
Snaps from prep to the dancing (approx 10 hours)
One photographer (me!)
Images LOVINGLY EDITED in my unique style
Password protected GALLERY (perfect for downloading your photos and sharing with family and friends).
As many F-R-I-E-N-D-S quotes as you can stand
Second shooter £250
If you would like the bride and groom prep covering and extra candids throughout the day, this might be a good option for you. We can chat further about this and work out the best way to go for you.
Albums from £250 - more info here
Gorgeous lay flat albums are available in different colours and sizes. Albums can be purchased before or after the wedding, there's no hard sell from me. *FREE SMALL BOXED ALBUM WITH ALL REMAINING 2020 DATES
Engagement/pre-wedding shoot - £250
I shoot in a documentary style and do very little in the way of posing, so a pre-wedding shoot isn't really needed. However, you may want an engagement shoot so you can use the images in your invites etc.
*FREE ALBUM WITH ALL REMAINING 2020 DATES
"What can I say? If you're thinking of booking Anna, definitely do!"
Lizzie & Steve
How much is the pool of funding for this program?
The pool of funding for this grant program is $12.6M.
Do businesses located in Chicago qualify for the grant?
No. Grants are allocated to businesses located in Cook County outside of Chicago.
Do businesses in all industries qualify?
Yes, with a few exceptions. Businesses across most sectors are eligible to apply, including independently owned franchises. Businesses that are not eligible include, but may not be limited to:
Astrology, palm reading
Liquor stores, night clubs
Pay day loan stores
Track waging facilities
Any uses similar to those listed above
Who is the primary point of contact for questions regarding the program?
This webpage is the central point of contact for all questions related to the program. If business owners are interested in applying, they should submit the Get Matched form here to be connected to a Business Support Organization (BSO) to apply. The BSO can help answer questions related to eligibility and the application process.
I received funding from the federal COVID-19 assistance programs (PPP or EIDL) but they do not adequately cover my business. Can I still apply for funding through this program?
Will all eligible applicants receive grant dollars?
No. Businesses will be scored using additional criteria and enter a lottery program if they exceed expected score thresholds.
When should grant recipients expect to be notified of their grant award?
Given the robust process of reviewing applications, we aim to notify grant recipients no later than October 27th, with cash disbursement occurring two weeks post notification.
If a business does not qualify for the grant, are there any other resources or referrals that will be made to help that business?
Who is eligible for Cook County Recovery Grants?
- Businesses located in municipalities within suburban Cook County
- Businesses with 20 or fewer employees
- Sales reduced (>20%) by COVID-19 in any month from March-July vs. February 2020
- Businesses who have not received federal funding in the past, or businesses that have received federal funding and intend to use the Cook County Recovery Grant for expenses different than what federal funding was used for
- For-profit small businesses only are eligible (non-profit organizations are not eligible)
- May not have an IRS tax lien or other judgment(s) against it and the business owners or partners may not be currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings
What can I use the funding for?
The grant may be used for payroll, operating expenses, lease or rent payments, modifications that are required for complying with reopening guidelines, and inventory acquisition vital to the business. Funds cannot be used for capital improvements, taxes, or personal expenses.
Does the grant application approval process involve a credit check or personal guarantee requirement?
How do I demonstrate that I've lost at least 20 percent of revenue in any month since February 2020?
What documentation do I need to submit with my grant application?
- 2019 or latest business tax return.
Bank statement from 2020.
Photo copy of a valid ID card (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport or Consular ID card are acceptable).
Can business owners with a felony record participate?
Are sole proprietors eligible?
Can nonprofits apply?
No, our programs are exclusively intended to support for-profit businesses.
Can for-profit businesses owned by a non-profit organization apply?
For-profit businesses owned by non-profits organizations are eligible, as long as they meet all other requirements. The application must be made through the for-profit business, and not the non-profit parent company.
How and when can I apply?
- Click here to apply for the Business Advising program, and here to apply for the Recovery Grant program.
- The Cook County COVID-19 Recovery Small Business Assistance program will open on September 16, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST. Applications will be accepted until October 6th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. CST (subject to change).
When will I receive Business Advising support?
For Cook County Recovery Grant applicants, you will be contacted within seven days to provide any assistance needed with application. If you are ultimately awarded the grant, you will be required to have a follow up one-on-one Business Advising consultation prior to December, 30 2020.
For Cook County/Chicago Business Advising program participants, the first one-on-one Business Advising consultations will take place after the application period has closed on October 6th, 2020 at 5:00p.m. CST (subject to change).
How will one-on-one business advising work?
If you are deemed eligible for the one-on-one business advising work, a BSO will reach out to you within a week of your application to make sure your application is complete and that you have access to key resources, such as webinars and handouts. Following the three-week intake period, a BSO will reach out to set up time with you for a one-on-one meeting to begin your full consulting program.
How are Cook County Recovery Grants different from the Cook County Community Recovery Loan Fund?
- Community Recovery Loan Fund offers a one-time, zero-interest loan of up to $20,000 for small businesses and up to $10,000 for independent contractors in suburban Cook County.
- Cook County Recovery COVID-19 Small Business Assistance program offers $10,000 to small businesses with 20 employees or less. Grant recipients will work with our network of providers to receive strategic guidance and business advising to enhance operations.
Can I receive funding from both the Cook County COVID-19 Recovery Small Business Assistance program and the Cook County Community Recovery Loan Fund?
- Yes, but you must use the Cook County Recovery Grant for expenses different than what Cook County Recovery Loan funding was used for. This is also true for any other state or federal funding originating through the CARES Act that you may have received through PPP, EIDL, or otherwise.